As a leader in fostering relationships between early stage companies and Fortune 500 corporations in the media and mobility industries, Sprockit is pleased to partner with Mobile World Congress (MWC) on their 4 Years from Now [4YFN] initiative at MWC LA on October 22-24, 2019.
4YFN is the startup business platform of MWC that enables startups, investors, corporations and public institutions to discover, create and launch new ventures together, strengthening the entrepreneurial ecosystem. 4YFN offers unique connecting initiatives to show how the startup culture is the driving force for change in the economic and social fabric globally.
Sprockit will feature several early stage company members in the 4YFN exhibit area, as well as help program the 4YFN stage, located in the West Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Check out some of the confirmed speakers on the 4YFN Stage:
- David Bloom, Senior Contributor, Media, Forbes
- Jill Cress, CMO, National Geographic
- David Freeman, Co-Head Digital, CAA
- Kitty Gambel, VP, Unscripted Television, MGM
- Joe Lynch, Head of Broadcast, Electronic Arts
- Bill McCullough, VP, Creative Director, NFL
- Audrey Morrissey, EP The Voice, Songland (NBC), 6-Time Emmy Award Winner
- Abhishek Shukla, MD and Head of Global Venture Investments, HPE
- Andy Yang, CEO, Indiegogo
Interested in attending? Use code FEPFB9GTK8 for a complimentary SILVER PASS by October 20: https://register.mwclosangeles.com/